Every day from 12th December right up to Christmas Eve we are giving away prizes! And we don’t mean a pair of Christmas socks!
Meals for 2, visits to Santa, Chesterfield FC match tickets, Amazon Vouchers, beauty treatments, there’s something for everyone.
We have teamed up with some fantastic businesses to bring you some great prizes – just in time for Christmas.
Check out our Facebook page every day from 12th December to be in with a chance to win, then be listening to Spire Radio in the run up to the big day as we celebrate #christmasinchesterfield
Terms and Conditions
The competition is run by Rykneld Group Limited, Trading as Spire Radio (“Promoter”) and is no way, endorsed or administered by any of the businesses supplying prizes.
By entering this competition, you agree to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions.
- The promotion is a prize draw, which is open to anyone subject to these terms and conditions.
- Entry into the prize draw is not conditional upon completing the quiz questions. To participate in this draw you must Message our Facebook page with the answer to the daily question(s). Alternative entry can be made by emailing email@example.com with 12 Days as the subject header.
- The competition is open to anyone aged 18or over with the exception of employees of the Promoter, those employees’ immediate families living at the same address, contractors to Spire Radio as well as anyone else professionally connected with the competition
- The competition will start at 08:00 daily from Wednesday 12th December and finish at midnight on each day. A new prize will be given away every day until 24th December (the “Competition Period”).
- Entries into the daily competition are limited to one per person – if you enter more than once, only your first entry will count. Entries not complying with these Terms and Conditions will not be valid. By entering the competition, you acknowledge and accept that entries may be available for public viewing on social media and that any suggestions submitted may also be used by the Promoter You must not message on the promoters social media; any entry that is or contains any of the following:
- Content that incites violence, hatred or any illegal activity or that is threatening.
- Any other offensive, defamatory, obscene or indecent content.
- Content that includes links, viruses or other malicious code.
- The prizes available to be won, is clearly defined within each competition post.
- The winner of the competition will be the individual who is drawn on the occasion as per instruction given. The judges’ decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into. Draws will take place immediately after the Competition Periods has ended as outlined in the competition post.
- The winner will be announced on the radio, and you will be contacted with instructions to claim your prize. By entering the competition, you agree that if you win, your social media data may be used in promotion and any winning entries may be announced to the public as a winner by the Promoter on our social media pages and our website.
- After being announced as a winner, the winner will be required to send a direct message via our Facebook page or by email as directed by the radio presenter, and a mobile number will be required. The winner will be asked to confirm they are over the age of 18 (proof of identity and age may be required) and phone number. Once the promoter has received proof of identity, the Promoter will reply confirming their win, and requiring them to provide their full name and mobile number.
- The Promoter reserves its right to draw a prize and award it to someone else if the winner cannot be contacted within 24hours of the winner being announced, the winner decides not to take the prize, the winner does not respond to all direct messages within 24 hours of receiving the first message, or the winner is subsequently found not to have been entitled to win the prize.
- The winner consents to the Promoter using the winner’s details for the fulfilment of this competition but for no other use. All personal data collected will be processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
- The winner may be asked but is not obliged, to take part in publicity.
- There is no cash alternative to the prize.
- The Promoter’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter accepts no liability or responsibility of any nature for any system failure or other action or event which prevents a person neither from entering the competition nor in relation to the taking of any prize or the availability of the prize to the extent permitted by law. In addition, no responsibility is accepted by the Promoter for prizes lost, delayed or damaged in transmission.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel this competition or to vary the competition or these Terms and Conditions at any time by giving notice on www.spire-radio.com and/or Social Media
Rykneld Group Limited
T/a Spire Radio,
West bars House,