The Bolsover Food and Drink Festival was the sunshine to the rainy conditions of the weekend!
Spire Radio really enjoyed all the local and world cuisine there was to offer, it ranged from doughnuts to paella, curry to fudge. Not only was there the best in food and drink to offer but we also really enjoyed all the music. The Spire Radio Stage featured the likes of JayRay, the Cabronitas, Yolande and Drew, and so many more across the two day event in the heart of Bolsover Town Centre.
Despite the dreary conditions, Bolsover’s residents came out and braved the rain to enjoy all that was going on: lots of the time they were seen huddled under impromptu gazebos – classic British weather.
We’d like to send a big thank you to all that came and all involved in the planning and organising of this superb event: Laura and Rich from Edge Events – who have put their heart and soul into planning the best events in Chesterfield; Joe and Dan from Supreme Sound and Vision – who catered for our every need; and the Spire Radio volunteers who took time out their weekend to come and help present.
We’d also like to thank the traders who donated prizes to be given away:
- Tipple Adventures http://tippleadventures.com
- The Snake Room http://snakeroom.co.uk
- Fula Flavours http://fulaflavour.co.uk
- Hindley’s Bakery http://hindleys-bakers.co.uk
- Madhatters Cider http://facebook.com/madhatterscider.madhatterscider
- Cute Little Drinks Van http://cutelittledrinksvan.co.uk
- Jades Delights http://facebook.com/jadesdelights21
- Really Awesome Coffee http://reallyawesomecoffee.co.uk/book-a-coffee-van/hitchin
- Beermats Brewing Co http://beermatsbeer.co.uk
- Salute http://salute-prosecco.com